2008-12-23

"Cheap" Frog

Well, after "nice" frog did not work out so nicely, I went out with friends and I was introduced to "Cheap" frog. Now "Cheap" frog was a happy, happy little frog. I mean no joke this frog always smiled! That's what made me so attracted to him. I don't know what was with him, but I think that we could all take note!
So do you really have to ask why it never worked out with "cheap" frog! Now, I am no gold digger but this frog NEVER took me out on a date. I think the closest date was a trip to the Taco Bueno in Denton. Now that's a date I will never remember.....I mean forget. It actually reminded me of my very first date, a trip to MC Donald's! So take note fellas, if you want to keep a date, skip the Bueno!

No comments:

Post a Comment