2008-12-23

"Controlling" Frog

So the first time I went out with "Controlling" frog, was actually kind of nice. I met him at church, witch was a big plus. I was at one of those young singles events with my other lovely friend and we were looking for a place to sit, while holding a plate full food. Now as awkward as it is being a girl holding a plate full of food, I look over and see this guy waving his hands frantically at me. I did one of those looking around things, wondering if he was actually waving at me, because I didn't really know the guy. I called my friend over and I sat next to the weirdo.
Any ways, after the singles event was over, me and my friend were standing around thinking about where to go. Well, along comes "Controlling" frog and persuades us to go to Starbucks. And when I say persuade, I mean, bugged us. So we went there and sat and listened to "Controlling" frog tell us all about himself.
I avoided him for a while, but I actually ended up dating him for a couple of months. He became controlling slowly. First it started with what I wore, I mean this frog actually told me I shouldn't wear my tube tops without a jacket! Then it was that he didn't want me to drink at all, ever. And the icing on the cake, I couldn't hang out with my friends!
I was hanging out with one of my best friends at Starbucks and he called me like every 15 minutes to see if I was done so I would hang out with him! He called me when he got off work, he called when he went out to eat and he called when he got board. Geez, I felt like this frog had no life un less it was mine!
What a "controlling" frog, good thing THAT one got away!

No comments:

Post a Comment