So frog number one came from my parents. It all started because I had just went through a huge breakup with a long time boyfriend. My heart was crushed but my parents thought it would help if I started dating again. Apparently they met this "nice" frog and thought that he would be perfect for me. I talked to him on the phone a couple of times and I, also, thought that he seemed like a "nice" frog. We had long conversations, he made laugh, and most importantly he made me forget about about Mr Ex-Toad.
We were getting along well on the phone so we made a date. I was nervous because it had been awhile since I had been on a date. I put on a cute outfit and waited, and waited. Apparently he was slightly lost but managed to find the front of the apartment complex. He called me when he was at the front gate and parked his car. (I guess he didn't want to come to my door) He told me he was here and at the front and, get this, he tells me I might want to grad an umbrella because it's raining! What?! He wants me to run to his truck, that I don't even know what it looks like, in the rain!!
So, OK, I ran to the truck in the front with guy in it and jump in, reluctantly. He didn't wave, didn't open the door, nothing! I get in say hi and he says "So what do you want to do?" Oh my, this frog has NOTHING planned for our date. So being a little difficult I of course say "I don't know." He then suggests a movie. I say OK, but you know, that is really not a good way to get to know someone on the first date. We pull into the theater to have a look at what is playing, and like the "nice" frog that he seemed to be, he asks if I see anything good. I took a few minutes and suggested about two movies. You know what he said, He said "No, how about we go see this one," and suggested a totally different movie! What a "nice" frog! I didn't really want to see that movie, but because I was a nice princess, I agreed. After the movie he dropped me off at the front gate of course. I did see this "nice" frog about one or two more dates, but need less to say, it didn't work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
funny!
ReplyDelete